Top Five (5) Progressive Talking Points on Immigration Crisis:
- They are "Children" looking for safety
- They are entitled to Due Process under our Law
- Rule of Law: Section 462 of the Homeland Security Act allows for the resettlement of "Unaccompanied Minors"
- The Office of Refugee Resettlement of U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has been doing this for decades.
- They are coming because of economic woes.
We are sure you have heard all of these arguments so far by the Progressives in government, media, social media, and blogs. We, at iCaucus have had them brought up on our articles as well, so we thought we would compile them in one place, with the facts to be able to answer these talking points. The following paragraphs contain the truth for each one of these points, with the back up documentation. Enjoy!