Our Mission: The mission of iCaucus is to increase the effectiveness of United States voters in utilizing their proper Constitutional role in the management of their own government; first through comprehensive education and secondly through participation in the candidate identification and election process to ensure principled representation based upon Fiscal Responsibility through adherence to the Constitutional Limitations of Government.
OUR PRINCIPLES ARE:
- LIMITED GOVERNMENT
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY
- ADHERENCE TO CONSTITUTIONAL LIMITATION OF GOVERNMENT
- REPRESENTATION OF THE PEOPLE TO WASHINGTON; NOT WASHINGTON TO THE PEOPLE
OUR GOALS ARE TO:
- BRING GOVERNMENT CONTROL AND ACCOUNTABILITY BACK TO THE PEOPLE
- REMOVE THE INFLUENCE AND CONTROL OF “BIG MONEY” SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
- HOLD OUR REPRESENTATIVES ACCOUNTABLE TO THEIR PROMISES AND PRINCIPLES.
OUR METHOD TO ACCOMPLISH OUR GOAL IS TO:
- FIND, VET, ENDORSE AND THEN HELP ELECT PRINCIPLED CANDIDATES.
- TEACH OUR DELEGATES A PROVEN METHOD TO ACHIEVE GRASSROOTS ELECTORAL SUCCESS.
- EDUCATE, EDUCATE, EDUCATE!